ROBOTIC-ASSISTED SURGICAL SYSTEM
The robotic-assisted technology ensures precision and accuracy like never before. Here, the robotic-assistance is integrated with handheld instrumentation aimed to guide the surgeon at every step. It focuses on customized patient-planning considering the shape, size and motion of the knee joint. Correct placement and alignment of knee joint is extremely crucial as it determines the life of your implant, and so the procedure is designed to guarantee precision. The Robotic-assisted surgical system with its advanced procedures also eliminated the CT/MRI Scans contrary to its counterparts. It has reported success and efficiency in both, partial and total knee replacement surgeries.
How it works: The Unicondylar and Patellofemoral (UNI and PFJ) guide the surgeon in creating implant plans that localize components and balance soft-tissue. Then, the robotic-assisted technology translates this information into a virtual plan, thereby eliminating the need of standard mechanical procedures, cuts and jigs. The robotic-assisted execution provides the surgeon with a 3D colour map of the knee replacement plan to be executed through handheld instrumentation. This offers multiple control modes, enabling the surgeon to accurately prepare the bone for knee replacement.
- Hand-held Robotics- Ensures precision and enables producing repeatable results.
- CT-Scan Free- The intraoperative technology enables mapping o f anatomy, creating a virtual 3D model for visualizing during the surgery.
- Patient Planning- The structure, shape, size and motion of knee is unique to every patient. So a customized surgical plan enables the surgeon to perform the procedure with higher accuracy and precision.
- Small Footprint- OR-friendly design and streamlined pre-operative set up integrates easily into existing ORs.
- Multi-implant platform- It allows free use of any of our unicondylar implants.
This majorly involves surgical procedures pertaining to brain and spinal cord. It may become inevitable in cases of birth defects, traumatic injury, cancer etc.
- Excellence of Robotic-assistance
- Handheld instrumentation enables more control
- Smaller Incisions
- Less Pain
- No CT/MRI Scan
- Higher Precision and Accuracy
- Comfort of natural Knee joint
- Faster Recovery
- Quicker Rehabilitationy